Monday 2 June 2014

Research does continue but at snail's pace....

This is just a brief note for anyone who follows the blog. There has not been much time for research in recent months and therefore nothing to report.

However, work does continue and I am hoping to have more information before too long. At which point it will find its way here.

NB: And in that way of synchronicity, shortly after posting this yesterday I began more research and within a nanosecond of doing so an email landed in my inbox from a Mashford connection in the UK, replying to my email of 14 months ago. There is it seems new research on the way although how relevant it may or may not be has yet to be seen.

But it did make me smile at how life is working away at things even when we are not!

No comments:

Post a Comment